As a Loan Operations Specialist, one will be responsible for the servicing of the loan portfolio including account reconciliations, customer service support, cash management, rate adjustments, transaction processing, exception report review and system maintenance. Supports customers, loan officers, branch personnel and loan admin staff in a professional manner to ensure quality customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciliation of general ledgers and distribution of reports
- Research and respond to Help Desk tickets
- Review coworker’s daily file maintenance
- Update and/or review updated daily loan rates within Bank’s Loan Accounting System
- Processing of SWAP Loan transactions
- Participation loan processing
- Review assigned LAS Director reports
- Generate and review assigned Viewpoint reports
- Process payoffs, charge-off and recovery transactions
- Process Loan related wires and ACH transfers for payments/disbursements
- Handle Call Center inquiries as they relate to loan servicing
- Perform all other duties as assigned
To be considered, one must possess:
- College Degree or equivalent business experience. Notary Designation a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to interact with diverse group of people with tact and professionalism
- Basic PC, network, advanced E-Mail, Director, Internet, Word Processing, Spreadsheet skills
- Working knowledge of applicable aspects of regulations as documented on the compliance chart
- Must comply with all state and federal regulations
Who we are:
BNB Bank Headquartered in Suffolk County, New York, BNB has been meeting the needs of Long Island businesses and families since 1910. Now more than 100 years later, our commitment to the tenets of community banking remain as strong as ever: We develop long-term relationships with local customers, offering banking knowledge and an understanding of the local marketplace while taking an active role in making the towns and villages we serve better places to live and work.
At BNB Bank we take a proactive role in our communities to help make them better places to live and work. We are committed to helping employees grow; we offer endless opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Many Success Stories. One Bank.
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)