Electrical Engineering Intern
Electrical Engineering interns are responsible for tasks and projects under the direction of lead development engineers that are focused on the development, design, analysis, testing, prototyping, and release of electronic hardware for automation control products.
Primary duties can include:
* Design and analyze components and automation systems
* Product specification
* Modify existing designs for improvement
* Product testing and certification
* Process improvement activities
* Development of simulation tools
* Cost reduction analysis
* Update drawings
* Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
* Must be attending an accredited 4-year college or university
* Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
* Working towards a bachelor's of science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Electro Mechanical Engineering Technology
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
* Strong communication skills - verbal and written
Control Products and Solutions
Software and Engineering
No. of Positions
Chicago - Illinois, Houston - Texas, Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Mequon - Wisconsin, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, Munster - Indiana
Over centuries, the world has evolved and advanced. New innovations change how we work. How we live. How things get made.
The next industrial evolution is here - a new test of intelligence for humans and machines. Where breakthroughs are hard-won and success requires sifting through overwhelming data for insights, clarity and confidence.
Rather than fearing change, we embrace its possibilities. We know how to connect the imaginations of people with the potential of machines to make the world work better. More intelligent. More connected. More productive.
We stand with the problem solvers, the builders, the makers, the innovators because we belong to that community. And we stand ready to lead the way. At Rockwell Automation, we are expanding human possibility.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at .
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability/Veteran.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.