What you will do
Assists the responsible person in performing inspections on installed products and systems (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Suppression, Fire Detection, etc.). May perform basic, limited, independent tasks as directed by responsible person(s). Prepares customer service documentation to record the outcome of the work.
What we look for
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
* Good communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong desire and effort to attain licensing to complete inspections within the State of Texas.
* Ability to work overtime (nights and weekends)
* Strong ability to work well in a team environment
* Dependable transportation
* Experience with installing, servicing or inspecting Fire Alarm / Sprinkler systems
* RME-I License
* Fire Alarm License
What else you'll get
Supportive team environment and add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package starting on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit .