Apply early as this job may be removed or filled prior to the closing date, which is approximately seven (7) days after the posting date.
Job Location: Fort Worth
Anticipated Start Date: 03/13/2020
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: $47,400 - $74,100
* High School diploma or GED
* Must have satisfactorily completed basic police training at a recognized state certified academy
* Must meet peace officer commissioning standards in state in which this job is posted and be commissioned as such and maintain a valid State Peace Office License in that state.
* Must meet BNSF Resource Protection Solutions Team standards as a Special Agent
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be willing and able to travel as required
* Must be able and willing to use the company's computer system for creating reports and databases
* Must be physically and psychologically fit, able to successfully pass any required company evaluations and pass an extensive background investigation
* Must successfully complete any required company training for this position
* Must have broad knowledge of railroad industry and operations; particularly as it relates to handling emergency situations such as derailments, load securement, and like events
* Must have a broad knowledge of criminal law and procedures
* Must be able to successfully lead people, often in a stressful critical-event environment
* Must be able to meet any government or Company training and retention standards
* Must live or be willing to relocate within 50 miles of the assigned work location
* Eighteen months of successful experience as a full time peace officer with a city, county, state federal or railroad law enforcement agency
BNSF offers competitive benefit programs and services including, but not limited to:
BNSF Railway is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ELEMENTS:
SF: MO | [[mfield5]] | Operations - Resource Protection | Fort Worth, TX | 76131