RocklandTrust is currently seeking a Summer Marketing Intern toassist with Investment Management Group (IMG) related marketing.
- Manage the 2020 IMG content calendar bycoordinating with IMG content owners, working with designers to finalizecontent and post to website and social channels, draft client emails all withinestablished deadlines.
- Coordinate and execute communication plans by managingand coordinating tasks per deadlines established. Responsibilities couldinclude drafting welcome letters, supportive marketing materials, website copy,FAQs, and project schedules.
- Establish a schedule for in-branch promotionaladvertisements, what advertisements should be focused on, and help to organizecustomer touchpoints.
- Strong writing and project management skills.
- Some knowledgeof financial services is helpful but not a priority.
- Comfortable interactingwith senior level executives across the group to gather information.
- Basicknowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Good time management and ability to workon multiple projects at once.
- Good track record of meeting deadlines.
At Rockland Trustyou'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given thechance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.