Rockland Trust is hiring a Branch OperationsIntern to assist with daily activities, data management, and expansion of branchresources. The position is a greatoption for someone interested in Retail Branch Operations and will provide experienceon a range of operational functions.
- Completion of Rockland Trust Teller Training Course as partof initial position orientation. Interncandidate is intended to participate in the Summer Teller Training Course thatis offered.
- Provide prompt support to branches by fielding calls,conducting research and responding to emails in the areas of branch procedures,transaction research, and Horizon Teller/Teller Capture processing.
- Work with the Assistant Manager of Branch Operations todesign and upload operational material into the Retail Branch and BranchOperations SharePoint sites.
- Support the Branch Operations & Security Assistant withdaily department functions including but not limited to: currency management,online transaction entry, adjustment processing as well as management ofmonthly reporting and card stock.
- Assist with documentation and reporting preparation formeetings with management and business partners as needed.
- Write informational articles and procedural reminders for theretail branches as part of the department's newsletter.
- Understand and adhere to the Bank's responsibilities andobligations in the areas of Audit, Compliance and Confidentiality as it relatesto the position.
- Possess strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office. Strong Excel skills preferred. Experience with SharePoint not required, but would be a plus.
- Must have strong time management skills and attention to detail.
- Be flexible and work well in a team oriented environment.
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative on daily tasks, projects and looking for process improvements.
- Candidates need to be able to effectively interact with other departments as well as internal/external customers in order to resolve operational issues.
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.