Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work and adjust to changing deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills / able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- SAP Experience or familiarization is a plus
- Translation of documents (Spanish, German, Mandarin) a plus.
- Cumulative required GPA is 3.20 or above out of a 4.0 scale.
- Junior or senior currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, ISDS, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Finance or other applicable degree and/or program.
Job Responsibilities for an IBO Governance Intern include one or more of the following:
- Support the integration of documentation management standards into the IBO Organization by working alongside the IBO Governance team and the Global Process Owners during the migration of the current documentation to a new platform and the maintenance of the Global Process Registry.
- Work alongside the IBO Governance Team and Global Process Owners to develop and deploy process documentation supporting our Global services and activities.
- Support the IBO Governance team in the development and deployment of a comprehensive business change management strategy.
- Test share point sites and workflows.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled