Child Care Staff Member (Summer 2020)
An Intern is responsible for assisting Hyland staff with the execution of departmental goals and mission by fulfilling a wide variety of tasks.
- Utilize department specific software and tools to complete assignments and tasks
- Participate in team meetings
- Liaise with other areas to resolve information or project requests by department staff
- Compile and analyze information and develop reports, proposals, or documents
- Maintain accurate documentation and records on all projects assigned
- Engage with peers and team members to obtain knowledge to complete projects
- Complete all assignments as directed
- Follow all current standards utilized by your team
- Currently enrolled in an educational institution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products
- Attentive to department needs as demonstrated by rapid and high-quality responsiveness to requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to maintain solid rapport with team members as well as maintain professionalism with those outside of department
- Excellent oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Keen attention to detail
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.