|Intern, Integrated Solutions and Engineering|
|Location : City||Madison|
JOB OBJECTIVE: Support the development and optimization of automated methods, assist senior scientific resources with research projects, aid in development of new chemistries, preform automation experimentation, analyze and report data, troubleshoot automation instrumentation and chemistries.
1. Support ongoing efforts of Automation Scientists to develop new chemistries, new automated processes, and engineering designs.
2. Act as a technical resource for the verification and validation of existing automated processes and chemistries.
3. Work with automated instrumentation to develop new processes.
4. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in biological, chemical, or engineering sciences.
2. Laboratory coursework in biological, chemical or engineering sciences.
3. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many priorities at one time, which change frequently.
4. Ability to interact productively with team members, take direction, and follow written directions.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Must be computer literate in Word and Excel.
1. Advanced coursework in biological, chemical or engineering sciences.
2. Experience working in an industry or academic laboratory environment.
1. Ability to work around automated equipment.
2. Ability to work in an office environment utilizing a computer workstation.
3. Ability to work in a lab environment with chemical and biological materials.
4. Able to lift 30 pounds.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.