The Senior Digital Copywriter is responsible for leading the production of high-quality content that tells the health system’s story both internally and externally and across a wide range of multimedia channels, with a significant focus on digital. Works closely and collaboratively with content team leaders and marketing leaders while building partnerships across the organization to ensure a consistent voice and disciplined message is delivered in a creative, compelling and customizable way in all channels. Partners closely with the division’s digital experience team, serving as a digital content expert in website content strategy and digital storytelling (web, email, advertising). Serves as a leader within the team, taking ownership of projects and leading teammates in creation of successful campaign creative.
• Serve as digital content strategy expert in partnership with digital marketing, strategy, design and developer colleagues.
• Write, content edit and copy edit content optimized for organic search (SEO) and user experience for the organization’s websites, email marketing and other digital platforms.
• In partnership with managers, lead and implement the enterprise-wide content strategy.
• Lead the concepting, writing and editing of content to support messaging maps, enterprise content calendar and initiatives across the division.
• Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for relevant communications channels.
• Contribute to ongoing development of enterprise copy style guide.
• Maintain understanding of content channels and standards across the division, including brand, marketing, digital, social media and public affairs.
We pride ourselves on taking care of our people. And not just our patients—we mean you, too. We help each other live well. When you work at Aurora, you get the chance to work with a dedicated team that’s as passionate about the work as you are. Here, you’ll find limitless opportunities for ongoing learning, career advancement, competitive compensation and a stable work environment. But more than that, you have the opportunity to change lives—including your own.
Diversity and inclusion matters at Aurora. We celebrate our differences and nurture an environment where everyone feels included. We know that when we reflect the communities we serve, when we embrace differences and bring our whole selves to work every day, we are working as one to build a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Aurora supports a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. We maintain a smoke-free environment at all our locations. We are an equal opportunity employer.