What you will do
Johnson Controls Fire Suppression Service / Installation department is seeking an Technician Supervisor who is a self-motivated and driven individual with superior relationship building skills.
A Johnson Controls Fire Suppression Department Supervisor will be the branch business leader for the successful execution of all Service / Installation projects. You will be responsible for the coordination of people and materials necessary for the prompt and complete installation of all Suppression Projects. You will be the business leader executing the business strategy while leading a team of professionals in the tasks noted below; providing guidance and coaching to deliver to the installation business customer and company financial obligations
How you will do it
* Revenue Responsibility - Including implementing plans, programs and processes designed to meet and exceed corporate goals and objectives of the Suppression business including revenue and profitability.
* Customer Satisfaction - Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications along with building solid customer relationships. Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning Installation and collection issues thereby minimizing customer concerns and enhancing customer relations.
* Productivity Improvement - Responsible for setting fair and effective performance measurements that will motivate technicians to achieve and/or exceed their assigned goals.
* Safety Compliance - Ensure that all employees comply with corporate safety programs. Responsible to ensure that employee safety training is complete and up-to-date. Complete all accident investigation, in the office and in the field as required by the EHS policies. Complete monthly job site inspections as required by EHS policies
* Technician Support - On-call services 24/7 is required to assist the answering service with customer issues and direction with routing Service Technician's, problem solving, after hours phone and field technical support is required to ensure good customer relationships.
* Manage daily operation of all fleet vehicles used in the Installation department.
* Using independent judgment, provide day-to-day direction to the work crew