What you will love about Johnson Controls:
We've been dedicated to protecting the environment since our invention of the electric thermostat in 1885, which provided a fundamental shift in the energy efficiency of buildings. Now, all over the world, our products and services empower customers and communities to consume less energy and conserve resources.
What you will do
In this role the person will be reporting to the manager of the Enterprise Solutions Oracle team working on various project across the enterprise. He or she will be responsible for the quality and timeline of the integration work in projects.
How you will do it
* Drive and influence the delivery of solutions across our entire Oracle ERP eco system incorporating multiple locations with a specific focus on our existing Installation, Service, and Retail businesses.
* Lead Critical / large Oracle CPQ Engagements across the JCI landscape
* Identify and apply configuration changes to applications so that they meet documented business process requirements.
* Hands on Experience on Implementing CPQ in Oracle Big Machines
* Should have Functional experience in Sales modules such as Quote generation, Product & Price book lifecycle
* Work as a business partner with client users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions .
* Execute Oracle ERP programs in conjunction with Partner Organizations for Solution Delivery
* Drives the focus of I & S ERP direction to Oracle EBS in collaboration with IT business partnership teams by reviewing feasibility of future enhancements and minimize investment
* Drive engagement with Operations Run Leaders to monitor daily incidents across the Oracle platforms post deployment
* Communicating with the IT management team to keep them apprised of project activities and to seek their consultation as necessary
* Providing technical and industry-specific subject matter expertise to support requirements gathering, solution design, and technical oversight
* Providing administrative and technical direction to external resources
* This position will primarily focus on, but not limited to, Order to Cash areas within the Oracle EBS area. Primary areas of engagement will be Finance, Supply Chain, Projects, Service, TCA, CPQ
* Reviewing and approving all deliverable work products prior to delivery to customers
* Time tracking and reporting for internal and external resources on T&M for cross charge
* Influences senior business leaders on business process improvement and data quality.
* Collaborates with ePMO Program Managers.
* Collaborates with Global Infrastructure Architects
* Support solution operations leader to improve reliability and efficiency.
What we look for
* Preferred 10 years of overall Oracle and Oracle Cloud ERP experience
* Bachelor's Degree, in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
* At least 4 year of experience leading projects in an onsite/offshore model
* Expert in Oracle Fusion Core ERP Modules
* Experience in migrating from on premise applications to Oracle Fusion Cloud applications
* Expertise in working with database technologies including scripts, stored procedures etc. as well as standard Oracle Tools such as sqldeveloper, Oracle Reports, Oracle BI, etc.
* Experience working with customers to gather requirements and defining the solutions for small and large projects
* Ability to communicate effectively to technical as well as business audience
* This position requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external parties in addition to Johnson Controls' key values: integrity, teamwork, excellence, and accountability.
* Oracle Fusion
* Oracle EBS Applications
* Application Configurations
* Application Extensions
* Database Programing
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit.