What you will do
Under general direction is responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls BE offerings to owners at the Director and/or Vice President level. Promote the Johnson Controls value proposition to building owners / end users by providing business and technical solutions. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with assigned accounts. Positions renewable service agreements as a foundation of managed account relationships. Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.How you will do it
- Sells, with minimal supervision, the Johnson Controls offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners at the D-level while reaching optimal profit levels. Focuses on improving the existing and new facilities to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing assigned customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of Johnson Control offerings.
- Addresses customer's operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates Johnson Controls services and products from competitors by applying creativity, ingenuity, and innovation in a value added sales approach.
- Actively establishes a "mentee" relationship with a Sr. Account Executive within the branch to assist with their development as a professional BE sales person, with the goal of enhancing his or her productivity.
What we look forRequired
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required.
- A minimum of one year of successful field sales experience.
- At least one year successfully selling HVAC or building automation system industry.
- Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.