What you will do
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Electronic Systems Sales Executive to sell large complex security, integrated systems, and promote Fire Sprinkler service offerings. This individual will be a member of our Area Strategic Security Seller team.
How you will do it
* Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads, and utilizing Johnson Controls marketing strategies.
* Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
* Conduct seminars, demonstrations, etc. in order to generate, develop, and qualify leads for prospective customers.
* Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
* Interface effectively with district operations to deliver and improve service delivery.
* Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
* Maintain established accounts through regular customer contact in pursuit of follow on sales.
* Report progress and supply metrics to operation and corporate teams on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of increasing sales and enhancing the company's image.