What we look for
- MUST have fire sprinkler design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office, SprinkCAD, and a hydraulic calculation program.
- For mapping the current population of designers, an equivalent CAD design program to SprinkCAD
- Visualizes 3D concepts and solves basic mathematic problems, including geometry and algebra.
- Proficient in interpreting and applying applicable NFPA standards, and in reading and interpreting construction documents.
- Must able to work on a construction job site.
- Must obtain and retain any licenses that are required by national, state/province, and local codes.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years Fire Sprinkler Design experience
- NICET Level III or IV certification is preferred.
What else you'll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, laptop. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package that starts on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.